PHPSysInfo Setup Guide
PHPSysInfo is a free PHP script that displays system information, including uptime, load averages, memory usage, disk usage, and other statistics. Server Pulse can retrieve system statistics from a PHPSysInfo 3.0+ installation and display that information within the app and, optionally, on a live tile for the server.
If your server already has PHP installed (such as on most Linux-based servers), installation simply requires you to upload some files to your web server. If your server is running IIS on Windows, you can use the Microsoft Web Platform Installer to install and configure PHP.
- Click here to download the latest version of PHPSysInfo.
- Extract the contents of the archive you downloaded to a new folder. On Windows, you may need to use a utility such as 7-Zip or WinRAR to unarchive the
- Copy or rename the
config.newin the phpsysinfo folder.
- Connect to your server (typically via FTP or SFTP).
- Create a new directory for PHPSysInfo and upload the files you extracted to a publicly-available directory.
After completing these steps, you should be able to access PHPSysInfo by visiting the directory you entered in a web browser. For example, if you uploaded the files to a directory called
phpsysinfo, you should be able to view a status page by visiting
example.com is your website's domain).
Configuring Server Pulse to work with PHPSysInfo
- On your phone, open Server Pulse and select the server you would like to add system information to. If you haven't added any servers yet, tap the "add" button at the bottom of the app and go through the new server process.
- On the server page, tap the "edit" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "system info".
- Enter your PHPSysInfo URL in the textbox. This should be the directory you uploaded PHPSysInfo to, for example,
- Tap the "save" checkmark icon at the bottom of the screen.
Server Pulse will attempt to connect to and retrieve information from PHPSysInfo. If you receive an error message, check to make sure you entered the correct URL for PHPSysInfo and check to make sure you can visit this URL from your computer.
Note: Server Pulse uses PHPSysInfo's XML formatted data script (
xml.php) to retrieve system information. If you rename this file, enter the full URL to the file, such as
If you have any trouble, please contact us for support.